Digitech Trading ApS is currently looking for experienced IT-brokers who are performance driven and can bring their own existing customer portfolio of system integrators and end-users to the position.
Serve as the primary relationship owner for an assigned group of top tier client accounts with responsibility for retention and growth. Ensure clients derive maximum value from our services. Work closely with clients to identify needs including content approval workflows and consult on best practices for solutions and setup. Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with the Business Development team to aid in increasing revenue. Ensure a deep enough understanding of clients’ individual experiences to head off potential issues before they become problems. The opportunity to work remotely will be available to the individual who can demonstrate a strong sales record.
- Manage multiple accounts; develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points.
- Drive client retention, renewals, upsells and client satisfaction.
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal.
- Work closely with Finance on billing set up and invoicing.
- Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed.
- Focus on ensuring superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight.
- 10+ years experience as an IT Broker.
- An existing and active customer portfolio of system integrators and end-users.
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences at all levels of a business.
- A performance driven attitude, and willingness to work within a rewarding performance-based pay structure.
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively.
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables.
- Passion about business and dissatisfaction with status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients.
If you are interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org